Sunday, March 09, 2014
Saturday, March 08, 2014
- Metal Ring (in the US you can find these in gold and silver in craft shops like Joann's and Michael's)
- Embroidery floss (optional) in a different color from the yarn
- Beads (I used pony beads, but you can use any kind of bead that the embroidery floss goes through)
Friday, March 07, 2014
Today I am linking up with Avoiding Atrophy for the 10 Things I Like About Myself Linkup.
When I was a kid I loved all sorts of things about myself, but then in high school I just stopped. I looked at all of my “flaws” or what I considered flaws and stopped thinking about what I liked about me.
I’ve done one post similar to this before, but never 10 things. When I talked about ME.
1. I am a Family First Girl. I will always stand by my brother and sister, and all my other family no matter what and I am fiercely protective of them.
2. I love my eyes, the are a pretty color and express my moods.
3. I like my hair, I’ve been growing it out for years and it makes me happy
4. I am loyal and dependable
5. I am a dreamer, I am always thinking of a new plan to follow
6. I am optimistic 99% of the time, things will always get better and the sunny side of the street is always a step away for me.
7. I have a decent singing voice (in my own head I honestly have no clue if it is actually a good voice.)
8. I’m a good listener and really empathetic
9. I am determined. When I start things I finish them.
10. I can talk to anyone about anything and have a really good conversation.
So what about you? What do you like about your self?
Hey guys!!! I love sharing what I got in my subscriptions with you all! This post is on my Ipsy bag! Do you have Ipsy? What did you get this month? If you don’t have Ipsy feel free to click on my link, I don’t get any money but I do get points I can use to get an extra item! Or I have heard that if you get an email invite you can skip the wait list, I don’t know if that’s true but if you want an Invite leave me your email and I’ll send you one!
With out further Ado--- Ipsy!!!Please leave me a comment with what you got this month!