Okay I am completely in shock right now! I’ve been tagged and I was tagged twice!! And the two bloggers who tagged me are two of my favorites! Martha from A Southern Transplant, and Becca from Everyday Life. If you haven’t checked them out please go and look now, They are both amazing women!
So This tag is called
The Blogger Game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Part 1 done! Okay 11 things about me…
1. I just decided that I was going to start running, I’ve only been once and I actually enjoyed it.
2. I love to read, if given the choice to do anything in the world or read a good book, I would pick the book every time.
3. I want to be able to wear the size clothes I wore freshman year of high school again. The only reason I am not is because I am lazy, so I am hoping to fix that.
4. I was introduced in class this semester as “The girl who must REALLY love her boyfriend, she’s been with him 10 years.” I thought it was kind of cute that that’s what my partner picked up on.
5. I always hold my breath when I drive through tunnels, When I was a kid we used to drive through them to visit family when we lived in Ohio and after we moved to SC and if you could hold your breath until the end you got a wish. I’ve only ever made it one time.
6. I usually have a “pause” button on my dreams, if I am sleeping and wake up I can generally stay awake for an hour and when I go back to sleep my dream was paused the whole time, only bad when it’s a nightmare.
7. I wanted to be Belle, Ariel, Aurora, and Esmeralda when I grew up.
8. I get a pit in my stomach when my work calls, because I am always scared I did something wrong.
9. I never got the hang of the newer video games, I played Mario, Sonic and even Pokémon, but the newest game I will play is Plants Vs. Zombies
10. I am scared to death of Zombies.
11. I cannot watch any form of a horror movie. The closest I will get is crime shows on TV. Any form of horror/scary movie terrifies me.
Now because I was tagged twice I am going to answer both sets of questions! Sorry this is getting so long!!
Martha’s Questions For Me:
1. If you could go back in time to your 16-year-old self and tell them one thing about what to expect from the future, what would it be and why?
I would tell myself to expect and embrace change, I tried for so long to not let anything change and I really should have just gone with it, I would have had more fun.
2. What song creates the strongest memory for you and why that song?
This is actually VERY hard for me because I am a very auditory person, I am going to go with a song from Sesame Street, my Papa used to sing it to me when it was on the TV.
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would purchase?
First? I would pay off my debts, but my first purchase would be a house, or a new car.
4. What age has been your favorite age to be? Why?
I miss being 22 honestly, I just feel like I had more fun then.
5. Would you want to go back and be that age again?
No, just because I do want to see where my life leads me.
6. Do you have a favorite outfit? What is it?
Not an exact outfit, but I love jeans and cotton polo's, but If I could I’d dress in 50’s dresses all the time!
7. What do you think is the most overrated product for women out on the market right now?
I think that all the Botox yourself products are a waste of money and just to make people feel bad about themselves.
8. What’s your favorite perfume?
I love Victoria Secret’s Angel Devine.
9. If you could afford a summer house and a winter house anywhere in the U.S., where would they be?
oooohhhh…. Summer house? It would be ON the beach, Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head I think, I mean literally walk out your door and into the ocean on the beach! and for winter? I would love to have a house anywhere that gets copious amounts of snow! Besides if I had enough money for the houses I wouldn’t need to worry about going to work!
10. What’s your favorite recipe?
I love to make from scratch Chicken Parmesan.
11. What made you decide to start a blog?
I just wanted somewhere to empty out the thoughts in my head.
And now Becca’s Questions For Me:
1. IF you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
I would say goodbye to all of my family, and I would spend the rest of the time with Kensei.
2. What Is one song that describes your life?
At this current point in time I am going with a Disney song,
Almost There, because that's how I feel I am.
3. Are you good at making new friends?
I try to be, I love to make new friends!
4. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Dayton Ohio, Buffalo NY and Columbia SC
5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
honestly I’ve never been much of a pranker.
6. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?
ANY store? I would pick Wal-Mart and probably about 2 hours?
7. Do you exercise regularly?
no but I need too.
8. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
Well since a girl can dream? Amy Adams, I just like her.
9. Who is your celebrity crush male/female?
Male? Currently I love Gerald Butler. and Female? I’ve always adored Jessica Alba.
10. What is your favorite thing to drink?
11. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?
hmmm I went Skinny Dipping once?
Okay now My questions and Tags!
- What scares you?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- How did you name your blog?
- Your dream guy when you were a child? Was it realistic?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Favorite Thing About Blogging?
- Are you a Cat or Dog person?
- You’re a Superhero what is your power?
- What is your nickname?
- What is your fondest childhood Memory?
- What song makes you smile just to hear it?